Sunday, April 27, 2008

Celebrate What's Right with Your World

There's so much beauty in this world God created. When was the last time this thought crossed your mind? Well, I had the delightful opportunity to have my senses recharged and my tired mind refreshed once again after watching a short video called, "Celebrate What's Right With The World". This is the vision statement of National Geographic, a magazine few of us will have in our range of interests. Through a wonderful collage of images and shots, photographer Dewitt Jones captures beauty so pure and simple, in nature and in people. I'm challenged about my vision, my perceptions and my world view. All these colour my world.

We're caught so often in trying to fix what's wrong with this world, we fail to celebrate what's right with it. Do we believe people can change? That things can change? For the better, of course. If we believe it, we will see it.

Can we do that this week? Celebrate what's right with your world.

"He (God) has made everything beautiful in its time. He has set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end." (Ecclesiates 3:11)

No comments: