Sunday, October 07, 2007

"A Fresh Touch from the Lord"

The Re-encounter Weekends on 22nd and 29th September brought a fresh touch from the Lord to the 203 participants. Spiritual Warfare is an integral part of the life of a believer. Participants were taught through practical sessions on moving in the Holy Spirit, discovering their spiritual gifts, praying in tongues, releasing of prophecies and praying for healing. Here are some exciting testimonies...

Joshua Chong (Chua Seng Lee Network)

"God reminded me of how much he loves me and wants me to spend more time with him. I thank God for setting me free and taking away my chest pain and the tightness of chest."

Karen Woo (Ps Debra Toh's Tribe)

"I have been ministered to and I was given the chance to minister to others. Many testimonies were shared during the training and I could witness God's power first hand. I have been given opportunities to practice speaking out in faith during the sessions on Prophesy and Healing."

Cynthia Odelia Ho (Ps Lily Chu's Tribe)

"My faith had increased. I learn how to partner with the Holy Spirit and looking forward to learn how to minister. I have stepped out of my comfort zone to release words & visions."

Charles Wong (Ps Poh Yeang Cherng's Tribe)

"It made me eager to use all the gifts of healing and prophecy to bless others. It humbled me that I need to rely on God and surrender more to Him. My faith has grown!"

Cheryl Tan (Ps Evelyn Lee's Tribe)

"Through this training, a new faith was released unto me. There was renewal in my spirit. Each time I came into the worship, there was a strong touch from the Lord. I thank God for the prophecy that was given to my life. It brought new hope and encouragement to me."

No comments: