Sunday, September 02, 2007

Testimonies from Gateway Cities Youth Convention 2007

Emelia Wilinda - Indonesia

“I have gained a lot from GCYC. God changed my mindset. He taught me not to focus on myself. He reminded me to pray for the nations, especially for my nation.”

Armando Da Silva - East Timor

“It is a great time for the nations to come together in unity to worship God. As a new nation, we know that we have a lot of problems. But I am proud to be from East Timor and I am very happy because many nations wanted to pray for my country and bless us. This is the greatest time of my life.”

Cildo C. Algabis – Philippines

“My eyes were opened and I’m so amazed to see what God is doing. God has put a passion in me to love and pray for my nation, more than ever before. And I believe God will bring restoration and revival to my nation.”

Ho Lien An – Vietnam

“On the way home, a Vietnamese lady sat next to me on the plane. I wanted to share about Jesus with her and took out the ‘100k Blessing’ pamphlet and prayed to bless her. This is the first time I am speaking to another person about Jesus and prayed to bless her. Now, I want to start talking about Jesus to other people.”

Paul Wu – FCBC (YouthNet)

“When people from different tribes & tongues come together for God’s work, there is so much synergy and power. This is powerfully demonstrated when we blessed the families in Bukit Merah.”

No comments: